Gionee Pioneer P2S has been priced at RS 6499. The P-2S Pioneer comes with entry level specifications and features. The P2-S is upgraded version of P2 which was launched last year. The Gionee P2s Pioner gains the strength from 1.3GHz 2-core CPU coupled with 512MB of RAM. It would compete VS with Videocon A29 and Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus, both of which comes with 1GB of RAM and 4-core CPU. It has 4 inch display having WVGA resolution.
It is a dual SIM phone and runs on Android 4.2 OS. It is accomplished with 5-megapixel primary camera and a VGA secondary shooter. It is 9.3mm thick and weighs 124 grams. The P2 s has 4 gigs of internal storage and 1600 mAH battery. It features V-gesture shots which allows you to capture images easily.
Gionee Pioneer P2S specifications
- Display : 4.0-inch 480 x 800 pixels capacitive touch screen display
- CPU : 1.3 GHz dual-core
- GPU : Mali 400
- RAM : 1Gigs
- ROM : 4GB
- SIM SLOTS : Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with Dual Standby
- OS : Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Camera : 5MP rear with LED flash, 0.3 MP front
- Connectivty : 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM radio, GPS
- Battery : 1600mAh
The Pioneer P2s is available in Black, Blue, Yellow, red and white colors for INR 6499. You can buy it from company’s official online e-store.
- Micromax A089 Bolt surfaces online, Specs and Price
- Karbonn Titanium S5i spotted online, budget specs