Gionee has extended its smartphone range by launching another Dual core Android Smartphone , Pioneer P2 . The Gpad G3 will be the latest upcoming device from the company , having 5.5inch capacitive touch screen . The Pioneer P2 draws its strength from 1.3GHZ Dual core processor ( MT6572 ) paired with 512MB of RAM . It is 11.15mm thick . It runs on Android v4.2 Jelly bean OS with Amigo UI , the same that you find on Elife E6 .
Gionee Pioneer P2 comes with 4.0″ inch WVGA ( 800×480 pixels resolution ) capacitive touch screen . At the back of the device it comes integrated with 5MP Auto focus rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 ( VGA ) front facing camera . Gionee P2 Pioneer will be available in white and black color . It houses a 1700mAh battery . To make the mobile more user friendly it has Proximity sensor , Light sensor , G-sensor and E-compass . The device offers Dual Sim capability . It comes with DTS 3D surround Sound for better multimedia experience . The Pioneer P2 has 32GB Expandable memory and 4GB ROM ( internal memory ) . It also features 3G , 2G , WIFI , Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP , Face Unlock , 3.5mm audio jack and Micro USB port .
- BLU Life Pure XL L260 Review, Price and Specifications
- XOLO A510S with 1GB RAM Launched at price of 7.5k
Gionee P2 Full Specifications
- 1.3GHZ Dual core CPU , 512MB RAM .
- 4GB ROM , expandable memory up to 32GB .
- 5MP AF primary with LED flash and VGA Front facing camera .
- Android 4.2 .
- 3G , 2G , WIFI , Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP , Face Unlock , 3.5mm audio jack .
- Dual Sim with dual standby .
- 1700mAH battery .
- Proximity sensor , Light sensor , G-sensor and E-compass.