After the Flagship Gionee Elife E7 the company has launched there latest smartphone, the Elife S 5.5. The Gionee Elife S5.5 is world’s thinnest phone, which is just 5.5 mm thick. The phone comes with some robust specs and has tons of unique features to impress any smartphone lover. The handset is powered by 1.7Ghz Octa Core processor based on MT6592 chipset.
The smartphone comes with a 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. To make the phone alive there is Android 4.2 OS with Company’s own Amigo UI on the TOP. The packs with 13-megapixel camera and 5 megapixel front shooter with 95 degree wide angle lens.
The Gionee Elife S5.5 houses 2300 mAh battery and has 2GB LPDDR3 RAM to make the device snappy. For better graphics rendering the device is accomplished with 450 MP4 GPU. The handset is not launched in India Yet, but has been announced in China for a price of 2299 chinese Yuan. The company would launch the LTE variant of the phone. It comes in Black, White, Pink and Purple colors. It would compete (VS) with Micromax Canvas A350 Knight and Intex Aqua Octa.
Gionee Elife S5.5
- Related Articles
- LG G3 D850 D855 / LS990 Price review Specs & VS Galaxy S5
- Dell launches Inspiron 7000 and Inspiron 11 300 Laptops in India
- Nissan unveils Terrano in India at a price of RS 9.58 lakh
- Gionee Gpad G3 with 1GB RAM & Quad core processor, Launching soon
- 5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 CPU
- Android 4.2
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED flash, Stacked Sony sensor
- 5MP fron camera
- Dimensions: 145.1×70.2×5.55mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG GPS, 4G LTE (coming soon)
- 2300 mAh battery