Coolpad’s Dazen Note-3 has been officially launched in India. The new Coolpad Dazen Note3 is mid range smartphone with affordable price tag. Considering the specs it will be stable competitor for : YU YUREKA, Lenovo K3 Note, ZTE BLADE X9, LeTV LE 1S, LeTv LE 1Pro, Meizu Blue Charm Metal, Coolpad Dazen 1, Intex Aqua Ace, Xolo Black 1x, Oneplus X, Asus Zenfone 2, Gionee Elife S6 / S plus , Lenovo A6010, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy J7 / J5.
Coolpad Dazen Note 3 features 5.5inch 1280 x 720 pixels IPS display. To make the Phone alive there is 3000-mAh battery. It draws strength from 1.3GHz Octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM. It has 13Megapixel rear shooter can rec Full HD 1080p videos and 5MP front selfie cam.
The Dazen Note3 comes with 16 gigs of internal memory and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Cool UI 6.0. It is DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivty.Apart from the above specs it also features Fingerprint sensor.
Coolpad Dazen Note 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels IPS display
- 1.3GHz Octa-core CPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB inbuilt storage
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Cool UI 6.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery
- Related Articles
- Google Nexus 5 FULL SPECIFICATIONS, images LEAKED - Know what's NEW
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE SM-T335 / SM-T330 & Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T535 : Price, review and Specs
- Micromax Canvas Fire 4G Q411 entry level 4G LTE phone launched
- Micromax A116i with Android 4.2 launched, specs remains same