Asus has launched their latest smartphone, the Asus Zenfone Go 5 LTE T500 in India. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity . The Zenfone Go 5 LTE T500 comes with 16 GB of internal storage. It is equipped with 8 MP main camera which can rec Full HD 1080p videos and 5Megapixel selfie taker.
It draws the power from Quad-core CPU cloaked at 1.2GHz integrated with 2GB of RAM. Asus Zenfone Go 5 LTE T500 features a 5.0inch IPS LCD display offering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It gets the juice from a 2500 mAh battery.
For better graphics rendering and gaming performance there is Adreno 306 GPU. It measures about 144.5 x 71 x 10 mm and weighs 135 grams. It will compete with Asus Zenfone Go ZB452KG (4.5).
- Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens Q345
- Xiaomi Mi4i with 2GB RAM, FHD display, 13MP camera goes official for 13K
Asus Zenfone Go 5 LTE T500 specifications
- 5.0-inch 720 x 1280 pixels IPS LCD display, 293 ppi / dpi
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad-core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 32GB
- 16GB inbuilt memory
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone Go 5 LTE T500 is priced at RS 7999 and you can buy it from Amazon, Snapdeal and Flipkrt. It will be available in Charcoal Black, Pearl White colors.