TCL has launched its latest flagship the Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ S960 in China. The price the phone is 1999 Chinese Yuan. The Idol X plus S 960 features a 5 inch FHD IPS display, 2.0GHz Octa core CPU based on Mediatek MT6592 chip and Mali 400 GPU. It is first handset based in MT6592T chip.
It houses 13 megapixel primary camera with LED flash, f/2.0 and 2MP front facing camera. It is a dual SIM phone and has 2500 mAh battery. It has 2 GB Random Access Memory and 16GB of internal storage.
- Related Articles
- Xolo Q800 Overview - Full Specification Comparison & Price
- Mercury mTAB Star , Dual Core 7inch Tablet with 3G support
- Celkon Campus A35K launched : Price & Specs
- Gionee Gpad G3 available for RS. 9699, sturdy Specs at budget Price
Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ specifications
- 5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS display
- 2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 Octa-Core CPU
- Mali 400 GPU
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 13MP auto focus shooter with LED Flash
- 2MP front facing cam
- Dimensions – 140.4×69.1×7.9mm
- Weight: 130g
- 3G (TD-SCDMA), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi direct Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and FM radio
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 2500 mAh battery
Alcatel One Touch Idol X+
The Tcl Idol X Plus is priced at RS 20,500 along with Boom band and it would be launched in India (but no official words yet). It will be available in White, Blue and Yellow colors.