Acer Liquid X1 has been announced at the Computex event in Thailand. The Liquid X-1 comes with vigorous features and specifications. It will compete with Micromax Canvas Knight , Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, Sony Xperia Z2, Smasung Galaxy S5 and HTC one M8 mini. The Acer X1 has 5.7 inch IPS display having 1280 x 720 pixels HD resolution, seems low. It draws the power from 1.7GHz octa core CPU based on Meditex Mt6592 chipset. It runs on latest android 4.4 kit-katoperating system.
Liquid X1 Review
The Liquid X1 is accomplished with 13-megapixel shooter and 2Gigs of RAM. It features 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and micro USB with OTG connectivity. There is 2700 mAh battery to make the handset alive. The phone is capable of recording FHD 1080p videos. It also has a dedicated button for camera.
- Related Articles
- Lava officially launches Iris 506Q and Iris 505 with Gesture Controls
- Celkon Monalisa 5 ML-5 a 1.2GHZ Quad core smartphone Launched - Specs, Price, Features
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-710 with 3GB RAM announced
- Huawei Honor 3C 4G Price review & specifications
Acer Liquid X1 specifications
- Screen : 5.7-inch 1280 × 720 pixels IPS
- CPU : 1.7 GHz 8-core MediaTek MT6592
- RAM : 2 Gigs
- ROM : `16GB
- OS : Android 4.4 KitKat
- Camera : 13MP auto focus with LED Flash & 2MP front
- Feature : Acer Zoom Fit, AcerRAPID (button )and AcerFLOAT
- Connectivity : 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG, Bluetooth , a-GPS
- Battery : 2700 mAh
The Liquid X 1 would be available in Q3. It would be headed to Malaysia, India, UAE and India.